- Yesterday I heard some people on my train ripping into their friends ( God help their enemies ) because some of them are listening to Christmas music or decorating already.
- This is how I look at it, the past year was bleak and dark and depressing. If listening to Christmas carols cheers you up, if putting up lights and little Christmas Villages on your table tops make you smile, THEN DO IT…
- The rest of you need to chill.
- So here are some pictures of snow and a nice quote by Sylvia Plath to reflect upon.
“Well, I know now. I know a little more how much a simple thing like a snowfall can mean to a person.” —Sylvia Plath
- For Linda G Hill’s One Liner Wednesday