The best thing that happened in 2022 was that my Granddaughter embraced her inner Wednesday Addams.
Proud of her
Continue reading →
My PC and WordPress are having issues with each other. It’s like a lover’s spat. They do this now and again
No way am I going to write on my phone so I’ll wait for these two to get over themselves.
I’ll be back soon!
I had no idea that there were New Years Eve writing prompts!
These look like fun, I might try them over the weekend because my creative well is dry and these looked like they could kick off some fun posts:
- The clock strikes twelve and BANG! Something has changed… continue the story.
- How would you describe a fireworks display? Think about the colours, the sounds and your feelings.
- Time is frozen! A new year will never begin unless you…
- What were your best moment/s of last year and your worst moment?
- What are your goals for the next 12 months and why are they important to you? Try and list 5 goals or resolutions for 2018.
- If you could do one thing again, what would it be?
- The last day of 2017 keeps repeating itself, over and over again! How will time fix itself?
- You are planning a New Year’s Eve party. What will you do? Provide all the details, including food, entertainment, attendee list etc.
- It’s the first day of 2018, you wake up and find that everyone has disappeared. The date on your calendar reads January 0th! Continue the story…
- Describe how you and your family celebrated New Year’s Eve.