1. Would you try a recreation drug if all were legalized?
I can’t even finish a glass of wine. So. No. But do you know what I wish was legal? Pulling those labels from off your pillows that say it’s against the law to do that. I hate those tags.
2. Are you happy that the U.S. Supreme Court once again upheld a woman’s right to abortion?
I’m happy when Pumpkin flavors come into season in the fall. And when it snows. And when people ARE LEFT ALONE TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS. Respect the personal space people!
3. Would our country cope any differently with a woman president?
Ever had a woman Principal? Stood in front of woman Judge? Had a woman Police Officer answer your 911 call? Was it different from a man was there? That’s my answer.
4. Do you believe in the death penalty?
I was a Mortician’s Apprentice. Nobody should create a corpse on purpose. Death doesn’t need help doing it’s thing.
5. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
It is in my state.
No I don’t care that it was and every time this comes up in a conversation it’s like I’m 12 years old again and I’m standing behind the school with my friends acting all worldly and wise as we shared and smoked the single cigarette one of us stole from our parents.
6. Do you believe in God?
I sure as Hell do. See what I did there. Ha, ha, ha.
7. How do you feel now that same-sex marriage is legalized?
It means that my gay Son can now swim through the same legal system and be catered to and over charged by the same vendors and have me Mom Zilla his wedding the same as my straight son.
All in all it’s awesome
8. Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?
You know what would be wrong? Being invaded by Martians or worse yet by Aliens from a planet we’ve never heard of or even more nightmarish then that, what if we were invaded by Aliens from Uranus.
9. A 12-year-old girl has a baby… should she keep it?
It’s her baby.
10. Should the alcohol age be lowered to 18?
Lowered? It should be raised to ‘ stay at home and get drunk in your bathroom and spare humanity the sight of you barfing in public’ that’s what I REALLY think.
11. Should the wars in the Middle East be called off?
I think we should all agree to stop killing each other.
12. Do you believe in spanking your children?
Who don’t I believe in spanking. That’s the question.
13. A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case… what do you think
I think that if you even remotely resemble an evil character from Grimm’s Fairy tales you should be locked up for life.
14. Would you want to prosecute someone for burning their country’s flag as a method of protest?
Only if the fire spread and burned down a Chuck E. Cheese’s or a Wal Mart. Just kidding. I don’t care about Wal Mart, but I’d be super ticked if Chuck’s went up in flames.
15. It’s between you and a person who is being kept alive (with NO hope) by life support machines… one has to die? Who?
Flip a coin. I mean, that’s how we ended up in that position to begin with right? So why not settle it that way.
16. Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Please. We all get judged the minute we walk out our doors and into the world. Unless you have a cat. Then you’re being judged all of the time.