- Do you know what never gets old? Caturday. So let’s go way back to see how
- we celebrated Caturday in ancient times.
- In doing my extensive and very well researched hunt for Caturday material
- I”ve decided I really like Roman cats.
- They look a little psycho. I like that in my cats, don’t you?
- Happy Caturday Everybody!
Mosaic from Pompeii Roman 1st Century CE (2)
The timeless and probably Universal Code.
Cat proving who is REALLY God around here: The Mouth of Truth, Rome, Italy. The massive marble mask weighs about 1300 kg and probably depicts the face of the sea titan god Oceanus.
Cat ambushing birds Pompeii, 1st Century Ad