MY ENDURING BONES

Stories , Poems, and More By A.M. Moscoso

Daily Prompt

Write a new post in response to today’s one-word prompt.

Facade

Laszlo Mednyanszky

Laszlo Mednyanszky

I want to change my face

I want to shed my skin

I want to be free of this muscle and bone

my body is my prison

a marble façade for my dark soul

that only wants to live

Vilhelm Hammershøi

Vilhelm Hammershøi

6 thoughts on “The Uninvited Visitor

1. Delyn Merce says:

Another Brilliant piece–you are just Too GOOD!

1. animar64 says:

And you are a very supportive person, thank you!

1. Delyn Merce says:

Oh, I just call ’em as I see ’em 🙂 There are so many blogs, but in 5 years I’ve read maybe a dozen where the writing reaches in and grabs me. Your combined style and subject/theme (spooky) leave me wanting more of the story you tailor into a poem–every one I’ve read could be the opening of a novel/novelette. I don’t dwell in envy, but I must say I wish I could tap into what you’ve got going 🙂 Maybe for October, I can dig down into that space…

2. animar64 says:

Keep it simple, then go from there. That’s what I’ve done! October is an inspiration but I’d say don’t go for perfection… go for what feels and sounds right TO YOU

I love to write short stories,it’s what I’ve done for years but I’ve been bit by the poetry bug, so here at am 🙂

3. Delyn Merce says:

I’m definitely a ‘poetry first’ writer–my unfinished novel may die of old age… 🙂

2. zenyswords says:

Hii! I’ve nominated you for liebster award..check the link below